Select Law was created with one principle in mind: OUR LAWYERS WORK FOR YOU. We strive to give you superior results through personalized case attention and unlimited attorney availability. Each case is directly handled by your attorney, not a paralegal, meaning your case receives the care it deserves. Our practice is focused on two areas: Personal Injury and Bankruptcy.
- University of Washington, BA in Political Science
- Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Juris Doctor
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- TOP 40 UNDER 40, American Academy of Attorneys
- Rising Star 2018, American Institute of Legal Advocates
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, Member
- Clients’ Choice Award 2018 and 2019, AVVO
- Arizona State Bar Convention, Bankruptcy Section, 2019 Presenter
GET TO KNOW YOUR LAWYER
Parham Hakimi is the founder of Select Law. Parham has focused his legal career helping consumers; whether that is representing injured people get justice or helping individuals get a fresh start. Parham received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and his Juris Doctor from Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. Parham previously worked in one of Arizona’s largest personal injury and bankruptcy firms. Working at these two large firms taught him to treat each and every case as if it is his own, rather than just another file on his desk.
Parham has been recognized by the American Academy of Attorneys as a Top 40 Under 40, by the American Institute of Legal Advocates as a Rising Star, has a 5 Star AVVO Rating, and received the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award in 2018.
Parham is passionate about helping clients get a fresh start and victims who have been wronged by the acts of others. He enjoys swimming and hiking with his rescue dog, Walter. He believes in giving back to the community and spends his free time volunteering with pet rescue organizations and the food bank. Parham speaks four languages, including Farsi, Turkish, Azerbaijani, and English.
Contact us for a Free Consultation:
Speak to an Attorney Today: 602-910-7525
Please fill info for Free Case Evaluation
Sending a message to Select Law does not create an attorney/client relationship. Do not send confidential information through this message.